Please wait...

Pizza World Package 2
  • Pizza World Package 2

Pizza World Package 2

- +
500Stocks Available
Buy 1,429.00
  • Free delivery!
  • 7 days free return
  • Cash on delivery

Delivered in 3-5 days for Metro Manila and 5-7 days for Provincial.

Be the first to like this product!

Pizza World Package 2

Redemption Start:
1 Year upon purchase

Deal Inclusions:
Good for 6-8 persons
1. Medium pizza (of any choice)
1. Medium pizza ( choices: cheese burger or spinach stuffed)
2. Pasta
2. Buffalo wings
1. Coke 1.5

Branch Locations:
Number 9677 kamagong street cor. Pasong Tamo Barangay San Antonio, Makati City

Terms and Conditions:
Valid for (1) one use only. Coupon expires after (1) year.
A down payment of 20% is required upon confirmation of booking. The remaining 80% can be paid at the restaurant. Coupon is valid on all days except Saturday. Coupon is valid on holidays so long as the Pizza World is open. Coupon cannot be combined with any other promotions.

Delivered in 3-5 days for Metro Manila and 5-7 days for Provincial.